"Trust is the most valuable asset for brands."
"You don’t need a digital strategy, you need a business strategy for the digital age."
"If the Egyptians can build pyramids without machines, you can also build a business without excuses."
"Every day you have a choice – stay the same or change."
"Never depend on a single income. Make an investment to create a second source."
"Business owners: Sometimes we win. Sometimes we learn."
- Mortgage demand increases again, but interest rates are rising
Mortgage demand rose last week, but rising interest rates may stand in the way of stronger application volume.
- Panera Bread tests Amazon's palm-scanning technology in St. Louis
Customers at two Panera Bread locations in St. Louis can use their palms to pay for their orders and connect to their loyalty program accounts.
- Virgin Orbit returning 'small' team from unpaid pause on Thursday to prep for next rocket launch
Virgin Orbit is returning a "small team" to work on Thursday, as the company aims to prepare for its next rocket launch even as its future remains in doubt.
- Rekha Jhunjhunwala and family is the richest among new billionaires in India
India ranks third in the world with a total of 187 billionaires. Mukesh Ambani, who sits over a wealth of $82 billion, has overtaken Gautam Adani to bag the richest Indian title. Ambani is the only Indian to feature in the top 10 of coveted global billionaires list.
- Will Fed hike or pause rates? Look at what Wall Street banks think
Wall Street banks are split over the future course of the US Fed's rate hike path. The US central bank is slated to release its outcome later tonight. Here's a look at the calls from top banks for the March meeting.
- Jeff Bezos lost more wealth than Adani, Ambani combined
Adani is the Founder and Chairman of the Adani Group and is a first-generation entrepreneur. Adani Group is a diversified group which has business interests in power, ports, airports, cement, green energy and others.
- Gold unstoppable! Should you buy at current highs or wait for correction?
“We expect further potential upside and maintain our bullish outlook for gold,” HDFC Securities’ Gandhi said while advising a buy on dips strategy instead of taking positions at current highs.
- IT stocks vs bank stocks: FII buy-sell data after bank crisis springs up a surprise
While the outlook on Indian banks has remained resilient amid rising credit growth in a well-regulated environment, the current predicament for the banking and financial services sector in developed markets has thrown a spanner in the works for Indian software exporters.
- Bharat Forge among 8 stocks that slipped below their 200 DMAs
In the Nifty 500 pack, eight stocks closed below their 200 DMA (Daily Moving Averages) on March 21, according to stockedge.com's technical scan data.
- I’m Lost All the Time. So I Went on a Labyrinth Vacation.
The dizzying joys of maze tourism, in Barcelona, Paris and Chenonceaux.
- Want to Love Your Body? Try Swimming Naked.
Searching for myself at a queer nude beach in Mexico.
- The Best Biscuits Outside of the South
These uniquely layered, pillowy biscuits get a caramelized crust from a bit of extra sugar.
- Ukraine war: Four dead as Russia launches new attack on cities
Russian forces target several Ukrainian cities, while explosions are heard in Russian-occupied Crimea.
- UN warns against 'vampiric' global water use
A new report warning of "endemic" water scarcity is released ahead of a three-day water summit.
- Video shows police piling on Irvo Otieno before his death in custody
A US grand jury has indicted 10 people charged with second-degree murder for Irvo Otieno's death.
- Ebola-like Marburg virus kills five people in Tanzania
The health minister is confident the Ebola-like virus will not spread beyond the affected area.
- Israel's settlers change West Bank landscape with hilltop outposts
A string of unauthorised communities sit on hills near Palestinian villages, deep inside the territory.
- Why Trump supporters are wary of joining protests he called for
Donald Trump demanded protests over his possible arrest, but his supporters fear being set up.
- Japan beat US to win World Baseball Classic
Japan earn a thrilling 3-2 victory over defending champions USA in Miami to win the World Baseball Classic for a third time.
- Ukraine to clinch first IMF loan to nation at war
The $15.6bn financing package is expected to be approved in the coming weeks.
- Earthquake in Pakistan and Afghanistan kills at least 12 people
The 6.5-magnitude quake was centred in a remote Afghan valley which is prone to seismic activity.
- 'Reckless' Gwyneth Paltrow caused Utah ski crash, lawyer says
The Oscar winner denies claims she caused serious injuries to a man on the slopes in Utah.
- Two held after mob rushes Sydney LGBT protesters
Two men have been arrested after a mob clashed with LGBT activists outside a Sydney church, police say.
- Chetan Kumar: The Indian actor arrested for anti-Hindutva tweet
Chetan Kumar, who works in Kannada-language films, has often made headlines for outspoken political views.
- Malawi cannabis: Farmers' high hopes fail to materialise
Small-scale growers are empty handed after forking out large sums for equipment and training.
- How a New York gang truce spawned an Olympic sport
When peace broke out among New York's gangs, breaking was born - but few foresaw it conquering the world and morphing into an Olympic sport.
- The US interest-rate decision the world is watching
Can the Federal Reserve continue to raise interest rates in the middle of a banking panic?
- Off-duty captain pleas 'turn the camera off' during arrest
An Oklahoma City police captain makes the request after being pulled over by a colleague.
- Video shows Irvo Otieno's death in police custody
At least nine people are seen holding Irvo Otieno down for 11 minutes before he becomes unresponsive.
- Broker’s call: TTK Prestige (Buy)
- How to open PPF account in SBI?
Step-wise guide to open PPF account in few minutes
- Gensol Engineering acquires solar tracker player Scorpius Trackers for ₹135 crore
The acquisition enables Gensol to offer end-to-end renewable energy solutions
- OPEC+ likely to stick to its guns despite price slump, delegates say
Oil prices hit 15-month lows on Monday in response to the banking crisis that followed the collapse of two US lenders
- Markets climb for 2nd day amid firm global trend; healthcare, financial stocks rise
According to traders, a sustained foreign fund outflows from the domestic equity markets capped the rise
- Cadila Pharma to expand and upgrade its existing facilities in Gujarat
Cadila commits ₹1,000-cr investment and inks MoU with Gujarat government under Atmanirbhar Gujarat Schemes for assistance to industries
- RBI to set up new Data Centre & Cybersecurity Training Institute in Bhubaneswar
The institute, spread over an area of 18.55 acres, when commissioned, will cater to the emerging requirements of the RBI and the financial sector
- Governance, funding info key to Adani ratings: S&P
We will need to be convinced that governance practices in the group and funding access will improve in line with an investment-grade credit profile
- RBI move to reduce audit coverage of PSB branches raises concern
Chartered accountants say this will severely impact their ability to highlight risks
- Opera browser adds ChatGPT
Opera integrates AI prompts into desktop browsers.
- Leetha Pack ready to replicate paper cup export success in India
The firm supplies biodegradable paper cups to a number of global brands including Costa Coffee, Guinness, and Costco, across 20 countries
- More banks will fail over the next two years, says Man Group CEO
Banking sector crisis far from over, says Luke Ellis
- WhatsApp limits poll to only one choice
WhatsApp is tweaking the poll feature for iOS beta version of the app
- Stocks rise ahead of Fed rate decision, banking fears recede
China, Hong Kong stocks rise for second straight session; Fed seen lifting rates by 25 bps later in the day
- India's digital model is smooth, secure, transparent: PM
The Prime Minister releases roadmap and action plan for 6G network
- E-Aadhaar: How to download, view Aadhaar copy from UIDAI
E-Aadhaar is digitally signed and password protected.
- Engineering goods exports to US, China, Germany, Italy shrink in February 2023: EEPC
Global decline in demand for metals, rising raw material prices main reasons for fall Our Bureau
- Finance minister Gahlot presents ₹78,800-crore budget for 2023-24 in Delhi Assembly
Delhi budget is dedicated to a clean, beautiful and modern Delhi: Delhi FM Gahlot
- Amazon Pay ties up with NPCI’s Bharat BillPay for loan repayments
Over 200 lenders have enrolled for the facility
- Need to reduce airports' operating costs by 30-50%: Adani Airports CEO
Adani Airports would like to operate more airports and eventually become a leading airport operator in the world
- Max Life survey reveals stark Urban-Rural divide in awareness, ownership of life insurance
This was the first-ever rural edition of Max Life Insurance’s India ProtectionQuotient survey (IPQ).