Interpretation and Definitions
Interpretation of the words
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
The options provided by Graphream with the capital letter shows that they are the names that define the functions and options of the website. The meaning of these services will remain the same under the given conditions.
- User Account means your personal account created to access our digital content, services, platform and related services.
- Portal is the website itself or www.graphream.com
- User is the client and vice versa.
- Business/Opportunities are the statements which are registered by the clients / users to the website. Problems are the difficulties, issues, differences, obstacles that are faced by the client/user. Opportunities are the suggestions, information, advices, improvement points and similar positive points which are provided by the client/user.
- Content refers to the videos, blogs and case studies.
- Videos refer to the tutorials videos, informative videos and conceptual videos.
- Blogs refers to the blogs which are published on the portal.
- Case Studies refer to the Case Studies published on the portal.
- Talent refers to the candidates that upload their information via Resumes, CVs and other information
- Events refer to the online events which are conducted by the clients or the company
- Cookies, as of now, we do not collect cookies from our website but in future we may start incorporating cookies in our website. Cookies are small files that are automatically placed on your computer, laptop or mobile devices by a website which has your browsing history of our website along with many other users.
- Country refers to: Gujarat, India
- Device here means the computer, laptop or smart-phone that is able to open and support our website.
- Personal Data are the data which can identify the identity of the individual visiting the website. These personal data can be name, number, email address and location
- Service is the website it self and the list of opportunities provided by the website.
- Service Provider refers to the person or the persons who provide third-party services on behalf of the company.
- User Data refers to data collected automatically by the company with the use of the services used by the user.
- Visitor or Visitors refers to one or more individual who visits the website but not necessarily uses all of our services. He may visit less frequently than the regular users.
- Website refers to Graphream, Graphream Pvt. Ltd. and the website itself : www.graphream.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Transactions refer to the history of the transactions done by you and the balance your Login account has.
- Client refers to the users who come to the website to use, get, consume, utilize, find and discover various services to their needs. Client can be an individual, a company, an entity, an organization, an institute, an agency, a professional or a group of people.
- Company or "the Company", “Website”, “Portal”, "We", "Our" or "Us" in this Agreement, refers to Graphream Pvt. Ltd., 10, 03rd Floor, National Plaza, Alkapuri Road, Vadodara – 390007
Collection and Usage of the Data
Collection of the data
The collection of the data means the data which are collected by the portal during the time of visit by the user.
Types of Data Collected
Personal data refers to the data collected by the website while opening the login account, opting for any service, joining any events or doing any transactions on the website. The information is collected by the website and its related services.
- Name and Last Name
- Birth date, month and year and age
- Email address
- Phone number
- Location and address
- Visit frequency
Payment and Transactional Data
Payment and Transactional Data refers to the data collected like Bank Name, Bank ISFC Code, Bank Branch Name andAccount Number to provide smoother functioning and real-time user account balance also termed as “Transactions (Current Balance :) available on the website.
Event Registration Data
Event Registration Data refers to the data collected by the website while registering for any event. This event may be online meeting, webinar, video conference or any similar type of interactive opportunity.
Usage Data refers to the data collected by the website of the user to understand the behaviour of the user to provide better services and learn about the improvement points. Usage data will automatically be collected while using the website.
- Browser details like browser type, version, and content you frequently visit and the time you spent on those particular pages or content and the date and time related information. We may use browser cookies to collect the data we require. The option will be available to you whether to accept the cookies or reject them.
- Location details like your IP (Internet Protocol) Address via your browser and access data.
- Your device information like your mobile device model, the unique ID of your device, operating system, device’s diagnostic data, etc.
The collection of this information is to develop the website and its services to better suit to your devices and you. It will help us put more relevant information for our users and visitors.By following the above steps, we will ensure that you get the best services possible to your liking and this way creating more value to you.
Your account data
Your account data is your login account data which is maintained by the company. The data is automatically maintained by the website and organized so that at the time of visit you clearly can see your data. The website maintains your data for creating simplicity and ease.
- Profile includes the information about your Photo, First Name, Last Name, Email address, Mobile, DOB (Date of Birth), Gender, Address, Country, State, City, Zip Code and Bio.
- Your Videos include Title, Price, Description, Industry, Category and Video with various available formats.
- Your Resume is your Career Profile that includes various categories about you such as Industry, Department, Category, Desired Job Type, Desired Employment Type, Availability to Join, Expected Salary (per Annum), Experience, Years, Desired Location, Skills. Other details include Summary which showcases Skills, Profile Summary, Cover Letter and details like Employment, Projects, Certification, References, Resume, etc.
Retention of Your Data
Graphream keeps and will keep your data collected through the website for a longer period by complying with all the legal and privacy laws for understanding the working of the website, company and the services it provides to learn from it and improve or introduce as new. The data is also collected for the sake of tracking the activities that may cause confusion, disagreement, misinformation, rumours and hate-speech, anti-social or anti-semantic, anti-national or anti-human practices online on the portal or outside the portal.
Further, the data will be used to do analysis within the company and can also be sending or completely transferred to some institutes both public and private.Your data can be transferred or analyzed globally and that will be based on the applicable laws.
Storage and Security of your data
Graphream may store the data on both online and physical storage facility available.The company maystore and maintain the data and may use third-party services to store or process the data. We also care about the security of the data stored so we ensure that the data is with the most secure storage facility.
Sharing of your data
Graphream is able to share your data upon the below conditions,
- When the government institutes or the government itself or legal authorities demands the data, the company is bound by the law and liable to comply with the request or order to submit the data to those authorities. The government authorities vary nation to nation and the laws vary from state to state so as per the required measures, the data will be provided to those authorities.
- When the company is going through the acquisition and merger or completely selling the company, the data will be transferred based on the agreement between one or more companies or individuals in authority.
- For the protection of the company against claims from public or government or private authorities.The company can protect its position, investment, property and resources if the company faces such situation.
- For the research and development, the company can transfer and send the data to various private companies for analysis to better improve the services, connectivity and other key services or policies or procedures.
- The company is aware about protecting your privacy and does comply with the laws of privacy and protecting your identity.
Protection of you and your data
- Graphream protects your data and protects your experience with the company. Graphream settles the claims or complaints with the portal against the services of the company or against the treatment done by the users of the website.
- If there is any dispute, misconduct or misunderstanding regarding the company, website, services or users, the data will help resolve them. The data will help to analyze the above stated situations and will be used to pass proper judgements on the matter.
- The website also protects the data of users below 15 years as they can use the website and services under Parental Guidance. If there is any problem or worry about your child, you can reach us via email.
Social Media Privacy Protection
- Email : Info@graphream.com
- Website: www.graphream.com